[News] SHINee Special Stage with f(x) (Spoiler Alert!)

0 ♥♥♥
  • They did the recording at one go. Minho and Amber divided the rap part. Minho put his hand on Amber’s shoulder, did hi-five, bumped fists – daebak~
  • Taemin in curly hair, Key also blonde and spiky.
  • Key and Taemin had a red face painting.
  • Key and Krystal made a heart; Taemin and Krystal faced each other at the part of singing “You are different~”
  • They performed Hello!
source: from DC Shinee Gallery, shared by Subbing SHINee
picture source: MinMemory, reuploaded by Taemin Forever II please do not hot link!

I think I got goosebumps TT_TT Why it's suddenly happened? My heart is not ready enough to face the reality *cry baby whining* Kekeke. Sorry Taemin, I don't mean you didn't fit this curly blondy spike? hair style, it's just...how could I say? Distract my imagination of cool Taemin's side? No no no it's just only in my opinion. So many people respond you positively. No matter happen, you are still our perfect Taemin The Baby Maknae =^,^= Hope yiu enjoy your day Taemin please comeback with colorful rainbow hair color when your birthday's coming XD

0 ♥♥♥:

Post a Comment

Your comment is just like oxygen!

 

©Copyright 2011 Taemin Forever | TNB