[News] SHINee News Update (20110517)

0 ♥♥♥
SHINee for Elle Korea (June 2011)


credit: as tagged, Subbing SHINee II Reuploadby Taemin Forever II Take Out with Full Credit

as usual, captivated by them XD. Quality of them is quite good. Sorry if I don't make any clear version because it's in the middle of the night but I can't hold myself to share them immediately XD

[News] SHINee is About To Participate Dream Concert

S.M. Artists DBSK, SHINee, and f(x) will perform in 2011 Dream Concert “I Love Korea” to be held in the World Cup Stadium at 6:30 p.m., 28 May (Sat.), 2011.

credit: Subbing SHINee 
l; 

SHINee @KPop Super Live in Tokyo

credit
credit:  yurinnu@youtube

credit: as tagged II shared by Subbing SHINee II reuploaded by Taemin Forever II please take out with full credit!
total: 6 pics

geez! I thought it's too late to share this pics because there's something trouble with my cellphone so I don't know when they we're shared in forum T^T


SHINee Poster
 credit: Subbing SHINee
for MTV

and for tokyo concert. This one is bigger than before
Finally, other teaser poster. Honestly, I am almost boring see the second one poster. Thanks because MTV release another one XD.


0 ♥♥♥:

Post a Comment

Your comment is just like oxygen!

 

©Copyright 2011 Taemin Forever | TNB