[Fan Account] SHINee in An An Magazine Editor's Mind

0 ♥♥♥

Thanks to lovingbling for pointing this out~ <3
Random fact, my grandmother calls my cat (whose name is Key), Kiwi.
Note: Because Japanese and English work differently I had to re-arrange some of the sentences but the meaning is still there.

Spending time with SHINee,
my lifespan was extended by several years.
(To the end this are my personal opinion)

Prospering right now, the glittering boys, SHINee make another appearance in this magazine. On the day of the shoot, these five enter the studio just after 4 pm. It seems this it the time that young men’s stomach begin to feel empty.

In a tiny display of motherhood, we had a spread of bento, catered food and side dishes, etc laid in wait.

When the shining five arrived. They descended from the elevator with a “Yoroshiku onegaishi~” *
 
It’s usual for the talent to head to the make-up room at once. But, these five added the unforgotten “su” with vigour and without a drop of hesitation, rushed over in a straight line to the table where the food was lined up!!

And like this, silently ate all of the food as though it was delicious. Their youthful shape clasped their hands to show it was enough, and there was a mood of content.

But… actually after this, during the shoot, as a bonus fruits were laid out on the table. In the middle of these, was a fingertip-sized mini kiwi, Key-san noticed it and right away asked, “What is this?” already biting into it.
 
A staff responded, “It’s a kiwi. But it’s tiny”.
 
The five opened their eyes wide and simultaneously started shouting stuff in Japanese and other things that we completely didn’t understand (but it was probably “What?”, “Really?” “No way” “Give me”, etc). While I was secretly melting from this cuteness, I said, “It really is a kiwi”. Taemin who was fixated on the fruit until now, raise his head and gave me a dazzzzling smile.

“Liar!”

What I found out later was that, in that instant, all of the women there, with their hands clasped (to their faces), were infatuated. (Our) lives probably slowed down for a year or too.

I think my life might have been extended probably 2~3 years. The bloom of idols, and then, the country of longevity, Japan. That was the night where it became my conviction that there must be a relation between these two.

By the way, a few minutes later, not even one kiwi remained, sorry, we didn’t take any pictures.
 
*Yoroshiku onegaishimasu is request for good relations, like “Please be kind to me”.

source and credit: zhai-zhai @soompi, translation by: crissan@tumblr

No wonder all women will be blinded by Taemin's Dazzling Smile. I was a victim of his masterpiece of smile. Trust me, It kills!


0 ♥♥♥:

Post a Comment

Your comment is just like oxygen!

 

©Copyright 2011 Taemin Forever | TNB