[Interview] SHINee on TV Pia Magazine

0 ♥♥♥
CLICK HERE TO SEE REST OF PICTURES
click image to enlarge the size!


♥♥Onew’s Interview♥♥
What made you start this work?
I was headhunted when I was attending SM Academy because I liked singing.

What Japanese word did you memorize recently and what did you like most?
Mayuge (eye brows) / Sakura (Cherry blossoms)

What animation do you like?
One Piece

What are you concentrating on recently?Listening to music. I listen to different genres of music.

What made you laugh most recently?
When I had a trip with friends.

Which song would you recommend to those who got to know SHINee just now?
Of course, Replay!!!!

Message
We have had lots of experiences for three years since our debut in Korea. I think our range in performing on stage and recording songs has widened through those experiences.  We are debuting in Japan, so I’d like to have many opportunities to communicate with Japanese fans based on our experiences.

For other members’ interviews

♥♥Jonghyun’s Interview♥♥ 
What made you start this work?
I was headhunted when I was in a band in my middle school days. Then, I passed an audition and started taking lessons.

What Japanese word did you memorize recently and what did you like most?
Masaka (by no means) / shou ga nai na (inevitable)

What animation do you like?
Hare+Guu, Cowboy Bebop

What are you concentrating on recently?
Studying Japanese watching Japanese animation

What made you laugh most recently?
When I had a birthday party with fans in April

Which song would you recommend to those who got to know SHINee just now?
Our debut song Replay

Message
I can say with confidence SHINee’s team work is second to none. You mentioned our pose at the ending of Tokyo Legend event. Actually the idea was not from a particular member, but flew out of us naturally. I want to show such natural looks of us.

♥♥Minho’s Interview♥♥
What made you start this work?I had dreamed of it for a long time, but it started when I was headhunted on streets when I was in middle school.

What Japanese word did you memorize recently and what did you like most?
Tenshi (angel) / Tensai (genius)

Which animation do you like?
One Piece

What are you concentrating on recently?
Soccer game and watching Japanese drama

What made you laugh most recently?
When Taemin interpreted T.G.I Friday’s as “Today’s Great Item”!

Which song would you recommend to those who got to know SHINee just now?
Hit Me on our 2nd mini album Romeo

Message
DBSK sunbaes have given us advice since our Japan debut has been set: Changmin hyung about the difference between Korean and Japanese culture, and Yoonho hyung about how to attract the audience’s attention on stage. I hope we can do as well as DBSK sunbaes. I wish we could do a concert in Tokyo Dome.

♥♥Key Interview♥♥
What made you start this work?
It has been my dream to be a singer from my childhood. I passed an audition held in my hometown Daegu.

What Japanese word did you memorize recently and what did you like most?
Sasuga (clever) / Umai jang (delicious)

What animation do you like?
Miyazaki Hayao’s animation

What are you concentrating on recently?
Practicing Japanese and singing. I’m concentrating on everything.

What made you laugh most recently?
I burst into laughter watching a TV program.

Which song would you recommend to those who got to know SHINee just now?
Lucifer whose live version is more exciting

Message
We had our first solo live in Yoyogi Stadium last December. When I saw the pearl aqua green wave of fan lights in the crowded stadium, it moved me into tears. I was able to feel their cheers. Please, keep cheering for us.

♥♥Taemin’s Interview♥♥
What made you start this work?
I started dancing when I was in 3rd grade and got interested in this area. I applied for an audition in 6th grade.

What Japanese word did you memorize recently and what did you like most?
Onaka peko peko (hungry) / kagayaku (shine)

What animation do you like?
My Neighbor Totoro, Howl’s Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, etc.

Is there anything you fell for these days?
Listening to J-pop

What made you laugh most recently?
When my dog does aegyo to me, it makes me smile.

Which song would you recommend to those who got to know SHINee just now?
The song I sang live at our concert in Yoyogi, Boy Meets Girl.

Message
I have visited Japan several times, but the most impressive was Hokkaido. The snow we saw at the Sapporo Snow Festival was so pretty. And Japanese food is delicious! I like a bowl of rice served with eel and katsu-dong. I’m now studying Japanese watching Japanese animation or listening to J-pop. I look forward to meeting Japanese fans!

Taemin’s “Onaka peko peko” is so cute. Minho’s answer confirms Taemin is the one who makes him laugh so much I’m so glad to learn Onew had a trip with his friends. He’s really taking a break to re-energize himself!

Korean translation by 도덕ª @DC Shinee Gallery 
English Translation by jujugal @Subbing SHINee

Taemin-kun, omae wa kagayaku, sasuga kawaii jyan! Hontou ni...suteki desu yooo ^^ ~chuuuu
 

0 ♥♥♥:

Post a Comment

Your comment is just like oxygen!

 

©Copyright 2011 Taemin Forever | TNB