[Interview] Kagayaku Taemin @Ori Suta Magazine

0 ♥♥♥
click image to enlrage the size!
credit: tonghyun @soompi, reuploaded by Taemin Forever II please do not hot link!
Lovely Maknae Taemin Called Angel!
  1. Name: Taemin
  2. Birthday: 18 July 1993
  3. Blood Type: B
  4. Your character in SHINee? Team’s maknae always adored by everyone? (laugh) I will show you lots of my aegyo in Japan!
  5. Your favorite girl type? A girl who are cute…kind…and only looks at me?
  6. Your favorite Japanese drama? I like watching animation rather than drama. Especially Miyazaki Hayao’s Ghibli animation movies!
  7. Your favorite Japanese artist? Onizuka Chihiro san
  8. Your favorite Japanese food? A bowl of rice served with eel, katsu-don, bento!
  9. Your favorite Japanese word? I like “kagayaku (shining)” in [kagayaku SHINee!].
  10. What do you want to do in Japan and where do you want to go? I want to go to Harajuku or Shibuya, and also to Sapporo.
  11. Your sunbaes DBSK and SNSD debuted in Japan and are very popular. What do you think of it? I respect them for it. I always think I should learn from them and work hard too.
  12. Which artist is your model for performance? Michael Jackson
  13. What Korean place would you recommend? Garosoo Street (Tree-lined Street) in Shinsa-dong
  14. Which song on your albums do you like? Boy Meet Girl
  15. How do you appeal your music or performance? Because I’m maknae of the team, I act like a baby to everyone. Especially when it’s too hard sometimes, I make an appeal as maknae (laugh). (He’s an angel~ by Key) But I change on stage. Fans may think of it as one of my charms.
  16. Which member acts like a spoiled child most? Key
  17. A message about your debut in Japan! Please support us SHINee. We will be there to meet you soon, so wait a little bit more! We will show you cool stage performances.
Korean Translation 880408 @DC Shinee Gallery
English Translation by jujugal @Subbing SHINee]

I think Taemin has a dual personalization, keke, because he can do aegyo when everybody surrounds him are older and him (that's why he's called ANGEL!) and then he changes into a cool and attractive man on stage. What a huge difference!  Our Taemin handle situation well! ^^

0 ♥♥♥:

Post a Comment

Your comment is just like oxygen!

 

©Copyright 2011 Taemin Forever | TNB