[Scan] SHINee for Elle Girl Japan

0 ♥♥♥
CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE THE SIZE!
aaahhhh, ONTAE! *die*
love jongkey couple tooo ^^
ontae dominates room
taeminnieeee *shout*

jjongkey again, keke

minho forever alone ^^;;
credit: Subbing SHINee II reuploaded by Taemin Forever II please do not hot link!

Whoaaa, it's in the middle of the night and I am listening Joe Jonas~Gotta Find You. This song is so memorable. Keke. What I am talking about? Anyway, I uploaded those pic smanually again,  Fortunately, my image storage still has empty space to upload them. ^^

Okay. let's talk the main topic. Those pics are pic scan from jujugal (Subbing SHINee). It's not scan actually, it's photo from picture I think, hehehe. What ever, most important is: Taemin is handsome and Ontae is leading here please go back 2min keke.

0 ♥♥♥:

Post a Comment

Your comment is just like oxygen!

 

©Copyright 2011 Taemin Forever | TNB