[Real Show] Taemin @Oh! My School Episode 25 (No Sub)

0 ♥♥♥
Annyeong *wave* Finally I have confirmation from Oh My School "Taemin Special" Episode 25 video links. They are only raw videos. No matter how hard I try to understand what were they talking about, it still bothers me cause I don't know why were they laughing.

That's okay, why don't you check out the video links (total video 6 parts) yourself?
here they are:

credit: eya1666 @youtube
shared by: vlyn @soompi

That's it! I hope you guys are not disappointed. My friend told video with english sub maybe released 2 weeks later. I know these pics below is not good to share cause of bad resolution. These pics are screen caps I captured from video above. Like I said before. Taemin played basket ball. Did he do it well? Is that true Taemin is master of throw? You can prove it by watching the video v(^,^)v

click image to enlarge the size!



Happy Watching!

0 ♥♥♥:

Post a Comment

Your comment is just like oxygen!

 

©Copyright 2011 Taemin Forever | TNB