[Pic] Lee Taemin (SHINee) @Samsung Event (20110503) from Fantasister

0 ♥♥♥
CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE THE SIZE






credit: fantasister II reuploaded by taeminforever.blogspot.com II please do not hot link!

Jjang! Finally, I fulfill my duty to drop those pic spams, keke. I don't know  why I am doing this even may be nobody interest with those pic, but I think I have to share those pics because I always admire Fantasister Photograph. They are so clear and focus. 

Anyway, from now I think I will upload pics slower than before because my image storage almost dies cause of pic spams I used to upload *dies*. So I will take time longer than before. Aissh, it almost makes me crazy because of uploading time. T^T

0 ♥♥♥:

Post a Comment

Your comment is just like oxygen!

 

©Copyright 2011 Taemin Forever | TNB