[Old Pic] Taemin in Red

0 ♥♥♥
click image to enlarge the size!
credit: blog.naver, reuploaded by taeminforever.blogspot.com
I don't know what is the meaning of this pic but I love Taemin in Red kekeke. Last minute ago I was stalking on blog.naver, and fisr impression I got was just confuse, so many circle letters aka hangeul seen. I used google translate to help me and hope got direction where should I go first, but shikatanai desu ne (It can not be helped). I got lost from the first time I arrived there, ㅋㅋㅋㅋ. Yeah finally I, the only thing I could do just save so many pictures as much as I can, ㅋㅋㅋ. I want to share it immediately, but I think I should take a break before do that becuse my butt feels like on fire due to too much sitting, ㅋㅋㅋㅋ What am I talking about anyway, pardon me.

\(´▽`)/
\(´▽`)/
\(´▽`)/

0 ♥♥♥:

Post a Comment

Your comment is just like oxygen!

 

©Copyright 2011 Taemin Forever | TNB