[Taemin ForeverOfficial News] Taemin Forever Prays for Japan

2 ♥♥♥
credit: wateronlywater.com, reulpoaded by taeminforever.blogspot.com/please do not hot link!
I know it's quite late but I was really upset when I heard about bad news that hit Japan few days ago. According to one source I got, we have lost 8 J-ShaWols because of disasters (earthquake and tsunami).

Seriously, when I saw the picture and watched the video, that bad news was no joking at all. It's extremely terrible! I can't imagine how scary the scenario was. It's almost 9 ritcher scale. T^T

Because of that, some Korean Artist Managements worried about later situation. So some of them hold emergency meeting for their activities in that Sakura Country.

And depend on that situation, there was news about 366 Japanese Idols that has been confirm saved.

Watch Part of Unimaginable Scene on Youtube

2 ♥♥♥:

Post a Comment

Your comment is just like oxygen!

 

©Copyright 2011 Taemin Forever | TNB