Super Moon Phenomenon With TaemKey, Just For Fun!

0 ♥♥♥
I know this is quite out of topic, but few days ago I was bothered by this SUPER MOON phenomenon. And what happened in these picture below are chains of my experience. Let's check this out!

 
credit: taeminforever.blogspot.com, raw picture: nanataemin.tumblr.com, please do not hot link!

I don't know why I've been always be overestimate with something about planet, horoscope or other aerospace related stuff! But few days ago, I had been waiting so long till the time reach the limit (my friend told me that supermoon will be held around 2 or 3 am), and I almost didn't get sleep that day. It was really make me upset because I can't see that "almost reachable view of moon or it's called perigree". What a wasting time :deep sigh:

0 ♥♥♥:

Post a Comment

Your comment is just like oxygen!

 

©Copyright 2011 Taemin Forever | TNB