[Interview] Elle Girl Japan Name Card Game With SHINee

0 ♥♥♥

credit: papriiFied @youtube 
[Translation Video 1]
Which member is most competitive?
  • Members ask Minho, why are you so competitive?
  • Minho: Because I get irritated if I lose. Don’t you feel so? I can’t sleep at night.
Which member gets sulky often times?
  • Minho: But I don’t get sulky!
  • Taemin: Uh, hyung does.  
  • Key: Yes, you do.
Which member do you want to date if you were a girl?
  • Minho: Wait, what if I want to do all except for this member?
  • Taemin: Uh, everyone picked his own name.
  • Minho: How can you do so?
  • Jonghyun, Key: I want to date with myself.
  • Jonghyun: It’s not like we’re going to marry.
  • Key: He thinks similar to me. I’ll change to Jonghyun hyung.
Which member is likely to get married first?
  • Taemin: Unanimous.
  • Jonghyun: Those who declares they would marry early end up not getting married.
  • Minho: Then, I’ll change to Jonghyun hyung.
Which member loses things most?
  • Key, Jonghyun: Ah, there are two.
  • Taemin: Wait, wait.
  • Minho: No explanation needed for these two. Losing a cell phone here, and losing a wallet over there.
  • Key: Even now, they might have lost something.
  • Onew: They’ll ask us in a minute.
  • Minho: They might lose this in a minute.
Which member is the most meticulous?
  • Onew: Key-goon also picked himself.
  • Key: It’s me!
  • Jonghyun: He’s very meticulous. Very mindful of details. Why did Minho pick me? I’m not meticulous at all.
  • Minho: He is in certain parts.
  • Jonghyun: If Minho-goon picks me, I get anxious. Why did he pick me?
  • Key: I even get annoyed by my meticulous side. But I can’t help it.
  • Jonghyun: You were born that way.
  • Key: (Speaking in Japanese)
  • Taemin: So desuka? (Is it so?)
  • Jonghyun: What did he say?
  • Taemin: Ah, he said he’s annoyed by his meticulous side.
  • Key: Wow.
  • Minho: Taemin-ah!
[Translation for video 2]
Who is most athletic?
  • Jonghyun: He likes exercising most and is good at it too. And very competitive.
Who is most shy?
  • Minho: One, two, three.
  • Taemin: Well, I don’t know.
  • Key: Why not!
  • Jonghyun: Look who is blushing!
  • Key: When those he met first time ask a question, he doesn’t answer.
  • Jonghyun: He can’t. He just laughs.
  • Key: (imitating) He does this. They ask me, Why doesn’t he speak? I don’t know.
Who is most active?
  • Key: If he makes a decision, he puts it int action right away without thinking.
Who is most fashionable?
  • Minho: I want to change.
  • Taemin: No way.
  • Jonghyun, Onew: me too.
  • Jonghyun: The situation has reversed!
  • Onew: It’s 3:2.
  • Minho: Taemin-goon won!
Who is most reliable?
  • Minho: Oh, all different!
  • Key: All four excluding me.
  • Jonghyun: Then I’ll change to Key-goon…Uh, then I’m excluded! Let’s rely on each other like a circle.
  • Onew: this way.
Who makes most mistakes on stage?
  • Key: Right, this is unexpected, but it’s right.
  • Jonghyun: Taemin-goon…
  • Minho: I have lots of parts on the same movement line with Taemin. Then I get to make mistakes.
  • Jonghyun: Taemin is confident even when he makes a mistake. He looks like doing a solo.
  • Minho: He’s smiling, so he makes me think, Ah, is that right? and then I get to make a mistake. It wasn’t my fault.
  • Taemin: Sorry.
  • Jonghyun: Don’t do it.
credit for translation: jujugal @Subbing SHINee

Taemin was teased by his hyungs again LOL, I swear I can't stop smiling when read this post (by only reading! kekeke) thank you for jujugal who translate this video. I told you I was a fan of ELLE right? Always make a jumping interview XD

At least we can confirm that Taemin is the shiest boy and the most fashionable in SHINee! XD
credit: as tagged, captured by Taemin Forever II please do not hot link!

0 ♥♥♥:

Post a Comment

Your comment is just like oxygen!

 

©Copyright 2011 Taemin Forever | TNB