[Pic Update] SHINee @Dream Concert #1

0 ♥♥♥
click image to enlarge the size!


 credit: as tagged, shared by: anju_angel @soompi, reuploaded by Taemin Forever II please do not hot link!


Taemin's Phenomenal Pants: it's internationally abroaded and officially become new trend of young people. Kekeke. Have you had one of that pants? I gotta find my old jeans and cut it on back side and dye them into one of rainbow color, and I am ready to become trendy as Taemin did. Hope I don't do wrong XD, kekeke.
BEHIND THE STAGE?
source: Gregory Hwang's Twitter, credit: kiana78 @soompi, reuploaded by Taemin Forever II please do not hot link!

Ohhhhh, Taemin with his Juliette (if my memory is not deficit, his dog which 'curly' one's name is Juliette). Ahhh Taemin! You said you love girl with katty looks why you prefer dog as your pet? T^T *envy mode : on* kekeke

0 ♥♥♥:

Post a Comment

Your comment is just like oxygen!

 

©Copyright 2011 Taemin Forever | TNB